Friday, November 28, 2008

Relax.. #7


With school being so busy, relaxing is what helps me get back to "neutral" so to speak.

Playing basketball does not really sound like something that would be relaxing, but it calms me down so much if I have had a very stressful day. It just clears my head and allows me to forget about everything. It lets me concentrate on shooting, dribbling, defense, and just improving my overall game. Working toward a certain goal allows me to have that sense of accomplishment. Another thing I do after practice to actually "relax" is just lay on my bed and listen to music, after I've showered of course. Putting on R&B helps to calm me down or even fall asleep if I need to. Also, slow Christian worship allows me to relax and focus on God, to have a little more time with Him. The recreation center again is a good friend of mine when it comes to calm me down because of the hot tub. I go in there and it just loosens up all of my muscles or something that is really sore. My teammates and I will go in there and that.

No comments: